For those who don't know, cockrings are rings placed at the base of the penis for various purposes. The cockring can be made of rubber, metal, leather… They increase the time until ejaculation, slightly increase the diameter of the penis (due to swelling), increase the sensation of ejaculation and can be used as a way to compensate for any lack of hardness in the erection. Whatever your reason, some precautions are required… before, during and after.
– Get ready: If you are going to use a rubber ring, place it, for example, for a few hours around a shampoo bottle in order to increase the diameter. Masturbate or fantasize to get an erection, as rings are more easily placed on semi-erect penises.
– Lubricates. Placing the cockring is easier if you have a semi-erect penis. Take advantage of the placement of the gel to masturbate, for example.
– Only wear it when you're semi-erect. Oddly enough, it's easier to put a cockring on a semi-erect penis. Place one testicle first, then the second, and finally the penis.
– Masturbate yourself. Once you're used to the cockring, masturbate. It increases erection, allows you to get used to the sensation and can be used as a way of increasing intimacy.
– Have a great time. It seems to me that you don't need explanations in this part.
– When removing: A cockring should not remain in place for more than 20 minutes. If you want more time, pause, remove the cockring and repeat the process. It may seem boring, but the health of your penis can depend on it.
– Withdraws after 20 minutes. Break. Repeat the entire process. The cockring causes a tourniquet, so the irrigation of the penis is not done as usual.
– Monitors the color and temperature of the penis. It may seem difficult, but just take a break. A dark colored or cold penis is notnormal and is considered, if it doesn't go away, a medical emergency.
– Watch out for sensitivity. Although you may be used to the sensation by now, a complete loss of sensitivity is not natural.
– Use ice if necessary. When removing the cockring, if the erection persists, use ice to reduce it.
– Pay attention afterwards. Although it can be difficult, especially if you have already ejaculated, pay attention to your penis after removing the cockring. A penis whose erection does not come down, if it remains with changes in color, temperature or sensitivity or if, eventually, you have unbearable pain, it is a sign that you need to go to an emergency service.
– Be careful with the frequency. Prolonged use or a ring that is too tight can cause small damage to the micro circulation and cause future difficulties in erection.
As with everything, weighting is the keyword. Yes, even in the heat of the moment, pondering. Don't want to make a moment of pleasure your last.